June 20, 2018

The Education in the World Cup - A Special Post of World Cup

   Hi people! Today I will be talk about the World Cup and the Education. Let's go!

   This year is the World Cup's year. I don't like football, but I like World Cup, because I watch football games with my family and with my friends. It's very funny!

   This moment bring joy and curiosities for all the people, the people want to know about the language, the flags, the famous players, and more.


   In my opinion, this bring knowledge for us and for the players who need learning and pratice to play well.

   I think football is a sport that looks easy, but is very difficult. Besides they play in a group, the players do physical exercises, pratice football steps and need represent their countries, and this is not easy.

    Do you think like me or you have another opinion? Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment