May 09, 2018

Mothers and Teachers - A Special Post of Mother’s Day

    Hello people! In this post I will talk about the life of the Mothers who are Teachers. Let's go!

   Teachers have a role in school, which sometimes gets confused as a second mother. Students feel welcomed in both difficulties and joys, it's like having a mother around teaching, correcting and supporting. (It's like, but not equal.)

   And for mothers who are teachers it should not be an easy task, as well as being the mother of your children out of school, you have to deal with this confusion of roles in school.

   I would like to honor all my teachers who are mothers, because away from my mother, I always felt welcomed by all of them. The values I receive from my family are complemented by the education training I receive from my teachers. 

    I wish you and mothers who are reading this post, a Happy Mothers Day!

   Is that you? What do you think about this? Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment